NHM UP Recruitment 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Government is inviting online applications for 2800 CHO posts. Apply online application for six months of CCHN Training for 2021-22 seasons. Before applying for the posts, read all the details carefully from this post.
NHM UP Recruitment 2021
Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana and the national Health mission, the Government of Uttar Pradesh is going to recruit 2800 for Certificate in Community Health for Nurses courses. The initial notification of the recruitment drive has been published on the official website @upnrhm.gov.in.
The UPNRHM will hire 2800 students and will give them training for the next six months. After that, all the candidates who will qualify for the examination will be posted as Community Health Officer(CHO) at different Primary hospitals.
Note that the candidate will work at various hospitals on a contractual basis.
CHO Vacancies 2021 Short Overview
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer|
|Recruited by||National Heath Mission, UP|
|Number of Vacancies||2800|
|Job Type||6 Month Training|
|Application Start Date||30 June 2021|
|Last Date of Application||20-07-2021|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply
- Applicant must be less than 35 Years old age on the age of Application
- The Applicant must have passed General Nursing, and GNM or Bsc Nursing or Post BSc Nursing from a Government Approved Organization.
- The Candidate must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Applicant must have registered at Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council.
- Aadhaar card
- GNM and Nursing Certificate
- Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council Certificate
- BSc Nursing or Post BSc Nursing Certificate (If Available)
- 10th Certificate
How to Apply NHM UP CHO Training online?
The online application will start on 30 June 2021, and the web portal will enable the Apply Now button on that day. You can re-visit this page for the latest updates and notifications again.
- The first thing you have to do, open your Chrome Browser on your PC. Click on the Official website link.
- Now, you will reach the home page of the site. Click on the CHO training 2021 link.
- After that, Register yourself, and fill in all your details link Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Educational Qualification, and others.
- Once you fill the application form, click on the Submit button to complete your Registration.
- Finally, Note Down the Reference Number for future Communication.
|Job Notification||Click Here|
|Nrcss Home Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here (Available Soon)|
The CHO vacancy released by Uttar Pradesh Government is a 6-months training program. After that, the UPNRHM will conduct an eligibility test. If you pass the exam, then you will be appointed as a nurse.
No, in the Official website, the age relaxation information is not mentioned.
You can apply the UP CHO Certification course online using the direct link.