Odisha Police Constable Syllabus 2021, Selection Process, and Exam Pattern Download PDF: The Odisha Selection board is going to conduct the Odisha Police Constable recruitment drive for 244 posts this year. The interested candidates can start filling the online application form from 22 June 2021. Hence, you must analyse this year Constable Syllabus and start your preparation differently.
Odisha Police Constable Complete Syllabus 2021
After a long time, the Odisha Police sought online application for 477 Sub-Inspectors and 244 Constable posts. The Online portal for registration will open from 22-06-2021. If you are willing to apply for the post, then read the eligibility criteria for the posts. After that, only focus on the Syllabus and preparation.
Last week, the Odisha Police officially published the Syllabus for SI Exam and gave a hint for Constable. The exact exam date for both examinations is not yet decided. However, you can expect the exam in August or September. So, it would be best if you started your study from today onwards.
Quick Information of Constable Exam
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Police Constable Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Computer based/OMR|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
English Syllabus for Police Constable
- Spotting the Error
- Autonomy and Synonyms
- Sentence Improvement
- Word Ordering
Odia Language Test Syllabus
- Unknown Passage
- English to Odia Translation
- Synonymy and Autonomy
- Sentence Improvement
- Simple Grammar
Mathematics or Aptitude
- Set Theory
- Number System
- Binary Numbers
- Height and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- HCF and LCM
- SI and CI
- Square Root and Cube root
- Time and Work
- Speed and Distance
- Age-based problems
- Chain Rule
- Area in Geometry
- Profit and Loss
Reasoning Syllabus for Odisha Police Constable
- Coding and Decoding
- Clock and Time
- Puzzle Solving
- Blood Relation
- Mirror Image Problems
- Dice and Ball
- Direction Based Questions
- Right-hand Side and Left-hand side
- Statement, Arguments and Conclusion Questions
- Decision Making
- Physics: Motion of Objects, Current and Electricity, Law of Nature, Magnet
- Chemistry: Carbon, Fertilizers, Oxidation, Symbols, Formulas, Mixtures, Chemical changes
- Biology: Living and Non-Living, Plants and Animals, Human Body, Organs
- History: The Great Indian old and are Culture and Civilization, Freedom Movements of India, Role of Odisha for Independence, Odisha History, Kings of Odisha, Temples of Odisha, Kalinga War, Utkala history, Etc.
- Political Science: Five Year Plan, Democracy, PanchayatiRaj, Indian federal Structure, Government of India, Politics of India, Odisha Politics
- Economics: RBI, Central Banks, Monetary policy
- Geography: The earth, Rivers of India, Hills and Mountains, Atmosphere, Regional Geography of India, Sea, Oceans, Temperature, Climate, Resources, Altitude, Longitude, Cyclones, Winds, International Time Zone, Universe, etc.
- General Knowledge: Sports, Artists, Culture, Recent Innovations, Discoveries, Books, Awards, Authors, United nations, health, Coronavirus, Vaccine, Space Programmes, First in the World, India, Defence, etc.
- Computer: Basic, input Device, Output Device, DOS, Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. up to DCA levels
|Nrcss Home||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Job||See Here|
|Apply Police||Apply Here|
|Download Syllabus PDF||Download Here|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
The Odisha Police State Selection Board is conducting the new constable post recruitment. There will be three round of selection. Each round carries some marks. Candidates have to clear the first round to attend the second round and vice versa. After completion of all stages, the OSSB will prepare a merit list for the students. The board will promote the top 477 students for the Training.
The three stages of selection rounds are:
- Preliminary Written or Computer Based Test
- Medical and Measurement Test
- Physical Ability Test
Preliminary Written or Computer Based Test
The preliminary written test is the first round of selection. The board has not clear whether it will be an OMR or OCR based test or a Computer-based test. However, it is confirmed that you will get objective type questions in the examination.
The test consists of 100 marks for hundred questions. For each wrong answers, there will be 0.25 negative marks. You will get 120 minutes for the examination.
Medical and Measurement Test
This is the second stages of selection. Here, the OPSSB team will measure your height, weight, and chest length. Before you apply for the posts, check the minimum requirements for the post.
|Category||Un-Reserved/SEBC (Men)||SC/ST (Men)||Un-reserved/SEBC (Women)||Sc/ST (Women)|
|Height||168 Cm||163 Cm||158 Cm||153 Cm|
|Weight||55 Kg||50 Kg||47.5 Kg||45 Kg|
|Un-Expanded Chest||79 Cm||76 Cm|
|Expanded Chest||84 Cm||81 Cm|
Physical Ability Test
The Physical Ability Test is the final round of selection. Here, all the previous round qualified students undergo this test. You have to run 1.5 Km within 7 Minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Detailed Syllabus for Police Constable Odisha 2021 is described in this post. You can download the PDF and Save it offline for preparation.
The online application for Constable post will start from 22 June 2021 and will continue till 15 July 2021.
The the Syllabus for Odisha Police SI Exam is available here.