Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021: The Government of Odisha has released a notification for the recruitment of 477 Sub-Inspector posts. All the Police Job aspirants should read the detailed information and apply online from 22 June 2021. The detailed information is described in this post.
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021
Good News for Government Jobs and Defense Job Aspirants. After long days of waiting, the Odisha Police has announced vacancies for 447 SI posts and 244 numbers of Constable. If you are eagerly waiting for the posts, then the time has come for you to start your career through Odisha Police.
Odisha Poice Sub-Inspector Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Posts||Sub-Inspector Posts|
|Conducting Party||State Government of Odisha|
|Number of Posts||477|
|Notification Date||12 June 2021|
|Apply Start Date||22 June 2021|
|Last date of Application||15 July 2021|
|Exam Date||It Will be announced Soon|
Eligibility criteria for Odisha Police SI Posts
There are some eligibility criteria required for the candidates to apply for this Odisha Police Job. You have to meet some educational qualifications, age limit, and physical fitness to fill the form for this post. So, we have discussed everything one by one here.
Educational Qualification needed
- The applicant must be a graduated student from a Government Authorized College or University.
- The Candidate can speak, write, and understand the local Odia Language fluently.
- Or, the applicant should have taken the Odia language in the Higher Education
- Or, the Candidate should pass the HSC examination with Odia as the first language.
Age and Nationality
- The applicant must be a resident of the State Odisha.
- As per the official notification, the minimum age limit for SI is 21 years.
- The Maximum Age Limit is 25 years old.
- However, there are some age relaxation available for SC/ST, Female, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Related Topics in Odisha
- OTET Result 2021 Date: Odisha TET Cut Off and Merit list
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result 2021
- BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021
- For General and SEBC (Men), the minimum height required 168 Cm, the weight is 55Kg, the non-expanded chest is 79 cm, and the expanded chest required is 84 Cm.
- Where the General and SEBC women required 155cm height and 47.5 Kg weight
- For SC and ST men, the minimum size required is 163cm, weight 50Kg, the un-expanded chest is 76cm, and the expanded chest is 81cm.
- The SC and ST women required 150cm height and 45Kg weight.
How to Apply the Odisha Police SI online Form?
If you satisfy all the above requirements, follow the steps to apply for the online SI form.
Step-1: First of all, open the official Website in your web browser.
Step-2: Now, you will reach the home page of the site.
Step-3: After that, click on the “Odisha Police SI Recruitment” link.
Step-4: Now, you will be redirected to the Registration page.
Step-5: Do your Registration using E-Mail Id and Mobile Number.
Step-6: Fill the Application form and pay the Application fee to submit the form.
- For General and SEBC: ₹285/-
- For SC/ST/Female: Nill
There will be three rounds of selection. If someone gets eliminated in one round, then The Authority will disqualify the candidate from the merit list. After conducting all tests, the OP will release the merit list. The three-round of selection are:
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Efficiency Test
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Syllabus||Download From Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether a graduation appearing student can apply for the Odisha Police SI post?
No, You can not apply. The Graduation pass is the minimum educational qualification required for the SI post. If you are appearing or in the last year of Graduation, you can not apply for this post. Do I need a computer certificate to apply for the Odisha Police SI exam?
No, the applicant does not require the Computer Certificate to apply SI form. But the examination will be done through a computer-based test. What is the last date of the Application for the SI post?
The last date for the application is 15th July 2021. You have to apply on or before the due date.
Help and Support
Phone Number: 022 -62337902
E-Mail: [email protected]