Are you looking for more information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Also Known as PM Kisan Yojana) 2022 updates? Well, this is the right place for you to get proper information easily.
PM Kisan Yojana
Shri Narendra Modi Ji launched the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which also has the goal of helping and helping all farmers. Farmers with two hectares of land will receive a total of 6000 rupees as members of this scheme. On January 1, 2019, the program started. So far, it has benefited a large number of farmers.
This portal had only one specific goal: to help farmers. Each farmer gets 3000 rupees in monthly installments over the period of a year. The government has so far recently invested 75000 crore rupees in farmers. We hope you have completed your registration on this portal; if not, you do so as soon as possible, as the payments will only be transferred to your bank when your registration is complete. Users can also find more information about it by going to the web portal.
The Government of India is planning to implement the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana as a central sector scheme. This scheme was launched to support the income of many small and marginal farmers. The following are the main objectives of the PM-KISAN scheme:
- To provide income support to all eligible landlords and their families.
- The PM-KISAN scheme also aims to supplement farmers’ financial needs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and yields commensurate with estimated farm income.
Other Government Schemes, you May Follow:
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- You will receive 6000 rupees in your bank account as part of this scheme.
- You will only receive money under this scheme when you complete your registration online.
- This scheme’s benefits are given in every state of India, save for West Bengal.
- New guidelines were recently adopted for this scheme, and the Prime Minister claims that it will cause no harm to farmers or their families.
- Through this scheme, Prime Minister Modi is helping a large number of farmers.
- Farmers can use the benefits provided by this scheme to purchase seeds and food for their crops.
Documents Needed for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration
The following documents are required in order to register for this scheme: –
- Land deeds from the start
- Passbook from the applicant’s bank
- Card which serves as the foundation
- Identification card for electors
- a photo in passport size
- Certificate of identity and driving license
- Particulars about the land
- Certificate of Residency
It is required to own at least 2 hectares of land, among other things.
How to Apply PM Kisan Yojana?
- To apply, first go to www.kisan.gov.in.
- Following that, the home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Farm owners Corner on the home page.
- Then, on the following list, you will see the option to register as a new farmer.
- Your registration form will open once you click on it.
- Then you must correctly fill out all of the information and click on the submit button.
After that, you would then receive a hard copy of the registration form for future reference.
Check PM KISAN Beneficiary Status
- To do so, go to the online portal’s website and click on the link.
- In our article, we’ll include a link to the gateway.
- Your screen will then display the portal’s home page.
- You must then select the beneficiary list’s current status.
- The next page will load when you click.
- You’ll have to put in your Aadhaar number, mobile number, and bank account details, among many other things, on the next page.
- After that, click submit to view your current benefit status.
How to Check the Online Recipient Name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List?
Step-1: First and foremost, go to the online portal i.e: www.pmkisan.gov.in.
Step-2: Then, on the home page, explore the Farmer section. The next page will then load.
Step-3: On the following page, you must select the Beneficiary List. Following that, you must choose your state, district, sub-district, block, and village.
Step-4: Then, after you’ve made your selection, click on Get Report.
Step-5: Following that, the beneficiary list will be publicly disclosed.
Step-6: Afterwards, you must click ctrl+f or click on the Find button and type your name. If your name appears after typing, it indicates that you are still in the display.
Help and Support
For any Technical and Payment related Query, get in touch with the following Address:
For any Written Grievance, you can use the Query Form 2002. Or, you can Download the official Mobile App on your Phone. Steps are described here for your help.
How do I get the Online PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Mobile Application?
- To start, go to the official website [link provided below].
- Then, in the top right corner of the main page, you’ll see a link to download the PM Kisan Mobile App; click on it.
- The Google Play Store will open on your phone after you click.
- You will see an option to install in the Play Store; click on it.
- Open the app after it is installed.
- Following that, all of the app’s features will be displayed on your phone.
You can also get all of your info on your phone.
No, each and every farmer Families Small, Medium, and Large Farmer families are eligible to avail the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
No, as per the rules of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, if any family member has paid income tax in the last financial year even, he works as a farmer, then his family will be excluded from the PM Kisan Yojana Benefits.
No, tenant farmers are not eligible for getting the Kisan Samman Benefits.
Just before the release of quarterly benefits, the farmer can check their name by visiting their Panchayat Office or by visiting the nearest Jana Seva Kendra office.
In such a scenario, every family will get Rs.6000/- cash benefit in their respective bank account. But the condition is that they should full fill all the eligibility criteria.
Yes, all farmers from Rural and Urban Area are eligible for getting PM Kisan Yojana benefits.
Yes, the wife is eligible for the Samman Nidhi Benefits. She needs to apply for the PM Kisan form.